A refreshing adult beverage that is great for an afternoon by the pool or just for an evening cocktail.
Lemonade for adults. This great beverage is very easy to drink. It can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge until you are ready to serve. It also works beautifully out of a beverage dispenser like this:
Grab yourself some lemons and make this amazing drink. So Good!
Lemon Drop Cocktail
- 1 cups simple syrup made from 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar *See note
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup vodka regular or lemon-flavored both work well
- ⅓ cup orange liqueur such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- sugar for lining the edges of the glass
- lemon slices for garnish
- In a pitcher, punchbowl, or drink dispenser, mix all the liquid ingredients together stirring well. Chill well before serving.
- To serve, frost some martini glasses with a sugar rim (run a lemon slice along the rim and dip the rim in sugar) and serve over crushed ice. Add a slice of lemon for garnish.